Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- May 27, 2015 Special Community Services Standing Committee Agenda More >
- May 27, 2015 Special Council Agenda More >
- Centennial Aquatic Centre - Warm water pool re-opened More >
- Notice: Intention to adopt the Tax Rates for 2015 More >
- Notice of Complete Application re: Proposed Plan of Subdivision More >
- Notice of Complete Application re: Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment (20 High St. and 530 Third St.) More >