Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- Council Highlights - April 24, 2017 More >
- Notice: Temporary Road Closures More >
- Media Release: Council approves issuance of RFP for an MCR More >
- Media Release: Collingwood Elvis Festival 'Celebrating Greatness' announces 2017 line-up More >
- Media Release: Council decides not to consider water and waste water in potential hydro share sale negotiations with EPCOR More >
- Backflow Prevention Public Information Session More >