Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- WSIB National Day of Mourning More >
- April 28, 2015 Police Services Board Agenda More >
- April 29, 2015 Strategic Initiatives Standing Committee Agenda More >
- Collingwood Community Volunteer Tree Plant (NVCA) More >
- April 27, 2015 Development & Operations Services Agenda More >
- Temporary Road Closure: Simcoe Street More >