Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- March 2, 2015 Council Agenda More >
- Frozen Water Services More >
- Notice of Public Open House re: Hume Street Reconstruction More >
- Possible New Policy for Bed and Breakfast within the Town of Collingwood More >
- New location for Ace Cabs More >
- Notice of Public Meeting and Complete Application re: Proposed OPA and ZBA (Town wide) More >