Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- PA Day Free Public Skate More >
- PA Day Swim More >
- January 28, 2015 Special Meeting of Council More >
- January 26, 2015 Collingwood Public Utilities Services Board Agenda More >
- New Site Plan Application for “Bluewood Business Park” More >
- New Site Plan Application for “Pretty River Parkway Industrial Suites” More >