Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- The Preserve at Georgian Bay, Consulate East Lands More >
- Wanted: Communications Officer (Temporary) More >
- Final week for first Waterfront Master Plan survey More >
- Council Highlights - April 25, 2016 More >
- May 2, 2016 Corporate & Community Services Standing Committee Agenda More >
- Notice: Intention to Designate 72 Third Street More >