Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- No Colltrans service on Canada Day More >
- Hume Street Reconstruction Newsletter (June 25, 2015) More >
- Collingwood Elvis Festival - Call for Volunteers! More >
- Notice of Public Open House re:Proposed Plan of Subdivision (Regional Commercial District) More >
- Notice of Proposed OPA, ZBA and POS (Linksview) More >
- Notice of Public Meeting Concerning a Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment (Regional Commercial District) More >