Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- RFP No. CAO2014-01 – Community Based Strategic Plan More >
- Frosty fun in Collingwood’s Winter Wonderland More >
- Notice: Transit Holiday Hours More >
- Town Hall Holiday Hours More >
- Notice: Temporary Closure of Pine Street lot during Winter Wonderland events More >
- County of Simcoe: Waste Management Notices More >