Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- Council Highlights - October 5, 2015 More >
- Community Recreation & Culture Grant - Now Accepting 2016 Applications More >
- Video now available - Council Meeting (Monday, October 5, 2015) More >
- GLSLCI - Mayors hold first Great Lakes Day at Queen’s Park More >
- October 8, 2015 Community Services Standing Committee Agenda More >
- County of Simcoe Waste Management Notice: No change to collections Thanksgiving Monday More >
- 1 of 12