Georgian Triangle Tourist Association
Who knew just one part of Central Ontario could be so diverse? The southern shores of Georgian Bay give rise to the highest point of the Niagara Escarpment, a UNESCO biosphere reserve and a haven for 4-season outdoor adventure. The heritage town of Collingwood and the quaint villages of The Blue Mountains and Meaford lie on the edge of world-class resorts, forested trails and picturesque farmland. Take a stroll downtown or in the countryside. Visit a vineyard, orchard or micro-brewery. Get a taste of the local bounty. Go kayaking. Go hiking. Go cycling. Go skiing. Discover the beauty that unexpectedly awaits as you turn each corner.
Stop by the Visitor Centre at The Station Collingwood Museum for guides and maps. Our Tourism Counsellors can provide accommodation, dining, and activities information and recommend the best places to visit in the area.
45 St. Paul Street, Collingwood
For more than 35 years, the Georgian Triangle Tourist Association has been recognized as the Destination Marketing Organization for the region, leading and developing partnerships aimed at promoting and supporting tourism in our remarkable regional destination. The GTTA operates in partnership with the municipalities of Collingwood, The Blue Mountains, Meaford, Wasaga Beach and Clearview.
Georgian Triangle Tourist Association Services for Local Business
- Visitor Services and Tourism Information
- Doors Open 364 Days of the Year
- Year-round Regional Brochure Distribution
- Year-round See & Do Visitor Guide
- South Georgian Bay Map
- Website, Email and Social Media Promotion
- Collaborations in Regional Tourism Promotion and Events
- Tracking and Reporting of Visitor Stats, Trends, Market Opportunities
- Action Plans and Partnerships with Municipal and Regional Partners
firstname.lastname@example.org | 705-445-7722